Thursday, March 17, 2011

cecite...

Assalamualaikum..

soseh soseh ~~
- selesema ta baik agy.. :( -

huhu..
eventhough i'm flu-ing..
still i wanna update muh bloggie..
huhuhu..

cecite 1 :
yey!~!!..
finally my fren got a job!!
-tade la ngadap FB je ari2 lagi..;p..-
she's very lucky i guess bcause on her 1st try out she got the position..
if not mistaken she's applying for technician over there..
to : Azra Famiza a.k.a Chip Coklat
C.O.N.G.R.A.T.Z !!
keje bebaik yew!
t ley blanjew ak..;p
- u've promised me -
;p


cecite 2 :
to who??
ade lah..;p..
i won't say it..
until YOU say it 1st
-waiting mode-


cecite 3 :
netball oh netball..
its been years i didn't play netball..
recently in the evening after class we got training..
sangat BEST!
hehe..
even i'm not in a good conditions..
means i'm sick or my leg injurt.
i dont care..
i'm still go for it..
my position in that game is GS(goal shooter)
heheh..
tade la terror pon..
its juz 4 fun!
-majulah sukan untuk negara-
;p


cecite 4 :
EXPO USAHAWAN
on 25 & 26 of March there will be an expo at my college..
i'm one of the entreprenuer on that day..
hehe..;p..
me and my group member are going to sell tutttt!!
(secret..;p..)
come2 and support us!
there are lots of activities on that day..
- weee!~!! -


cecite 5 :

Tsunami @ JAPAN
i bet u guys know bout these incident rite..
news about it all over the world
seriously i'm shock! when i heard about it..
 so guys..
pray fo them..
its the only way we can do..
-praying-

cecite 6 :  
hey kamu! ya! kamu lah!
i like u lah..
eh..eh..
dont get me wrong ok dear..
i just like u..
it doesnt mean that i love u..
ya la..
i syg u as my fren n family..
love & like its diffrent thing..
it's diffrent taw!
so i like u 4 being a gud fren 4 me..
owez there 4 me when i need sumone to talk with..
lepaking togather..
semua2 lahh!
tu jew..
ngee~
tq!
- sha lalalala!~!! -


cecite 7 :
people come n go from my life..
y eyh??
huhu..
where did i go wrong..
hurm..
:(
ape pun..
if i've done something wrong..
m so so sory..
dun wory..
i nvr 4get u guys..
-remembering-


cecite 8 :
tade cite dah lahh!!
(kalo ade t i'll continue)
hehe....
-Lisliyana Johari pi tdo..da kul bpe nie-
;p

ZZzZzZzZzZz...

nite..nite..
2.30 am (actual time)

- end of cecite part 1 -

No comments:

Post a Comment