Saturday, March 26, 2011

it's a BLAST!!

안녕하세요!
-hello-

it's my BIRTHDAY!!

m having so much FUN today..
thanks guys!!

even though i get wet splashed with water + flour today..

but..but..but..

dun wory..
i'm co0l with that..

it makes my sweet 21 real sweet..

hehe..;p..

plus..
it was my last semester over here..

at least..
i got sumthg sweet to remember by celebrating my birthday with u guys!!

here's some picture that i took just now :


cake..yummy!~!!


baloon...


hehehe..;p..


"C.O.M.O.T"


"orang yang plan nak kenakan aku on my birthday"


"orang yang bertanggungjawab mengotorkan muka aku.."


these HB wishes are from my team..
they write it on my apron..

cute rite?!!

weeee!~!!!

to all my friend :
- heart u guys so much!
- friend 4ever ok!
- thnks 4 brighten up my day!
- never 4get u guys !
- thnks 4 the wish!


tq! u guyszz!!!

*wink

No comments:

Post a Comment