Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Penang Craft Batik...

bonjour!!
hehe..

my post this time its all about:
my trip to PCB

with :

actually i didnt plan to go there yesterday with my fren..

it started by my friend ask me to accompany them there to have an interview for their assignment..
since at that time I did not have anything to do, so I decided to join them.

photo below shows:
tthe ime we participate with tourists who come to hear a briefing about the place.


cool rite this BATIK painting??


nice one!


the best part is when this couple ask our permission to capture picture with us..
you guys know what?!!
its our pleasure!!
hehe..
they are fron FRANCE!
both are engineer..
 huhu..
hebat!
that lady was so happy AFTER WE ALL AGREED to snap picture with her..
she said that she wanna show that picture to her chikdren..
wee~~
she said that:
"even though we just met, but we like a happy family .."
great right?!
unfortunately..
 we had to say goodbye already because they had fled to the next destination..


proudly..
WELCOME TO MALAYSIA!!

thats all!!
au revoir!!
mwahxx!!

No comments:

Post a Comment