Friday, July 15, 2011

CH !


CH ??!
Apekah??
Cameron Highland loh!


Hehe..
Ok lah..
It is all about my trip to CH last weeks on 3rd July..



I went there with my family..
Actually we didn’t go there alone..
We’ve joined this 1 “ROMBONGAN” and we went there by bus..
Soo..ramailah orang yang pegi.. :D

Hehe..

We left Penang at 12:30 pm (bye2 penang..;p)
And
Arrived there at 5 am ..
I was very quiet and extremely cold !


-I’m shivering-
Gegegegegege~ ~ ~
(=_=”)

See..
I told u..
Sangat sejok!

After Subuh’s prayer..
All of us having our Breakfast at food court in Berinchang..
Over there we ate Nasi Lemak..
Makan nasik lemak pagi2 plus tengah sejuk2 mcm nie mmg sgt masyukk lah..
;p

After that..

Our 1st stop at Pekan Brinchang..
It was rainy..


Soo tu la reason y sjuk sgat masa kmi tiba pagi tuh..
Ngee~

But..
Ia tidak mematahkan semangat geng2 rombongan tuk
SHOPPING!!!
;p

btw..


me & my mom!


me & my abah

Lepas tuh..
We went to MARDI..



Jalan2 !!


Hehe..;p..

At MARDI there were lots of fruits n vegetables..



fresh kan..

Ye la..nama pun MARDI..
(Malaysian Agricultural Research and Development Institute)
Memang tempatnye la pun..;p..

Di MARDI pun geng2 rombongan tidak melepaskan peluang tuk ber”shopping” lagi..:)


semangt kn diorg shopping


termasuklah my mom


pakat beli strawberry..:)



Btw..
GENG-GENG rombongan uh majority semuanya veteran..
Ramai makcik2..
Hehe..

below here my mom & her friend



Then..
We went to Uncle Sam’s  shop..
Somewhere in CH..

There is a story between me, my sister & uncle Sam’s shop..
I was 12 years old at that time..
The owner of the shop gave us miniature of a rabbit 4 each of us..
It is because he likes to see us..
Maybe it remind him of someone..
Who knows..:)
Who ever had been inside my car.
You’ll can see it..
I put it on my dashboard..:)
SWEET UNCLE!
Hehe..


Huhuh..
Masa jenjalan kat uncle sam tuh..
I got sick !!
Suddenly I got a terrible headache n start vomiting..
Its kinda spoil my trip..
But..
Immediately I ate Panadol n have a rest on the bus..
Huhu ..

Alhamdulillah..
That Panadol really help me out..


All of us stopped 4 a while..
After settled Zohor Prayer..


We continue our journey..

Our last stop at BOH PLANTATION..


After that we are heading back to Penang already..
That’s all readers..
*peace!


 kaki yg x prnah penat untk berjalan.. :)

2 comments: