Monday, July 25, 2011

damn ! i'm crying again..


a heartbroken girl wanna say something here..

HEY u !

do u remember this girl?!!



OK!!

i'm thinking..
4 all these years u r fighting to get me..
n now u got the chances..
u WASTE it!!
plus..
u r hurting me more than ever..


but u already did..
SHAME on u!


thinking


or

u just doesn't know how to APPRECIATE??

tell me !!


and..
in a while i've lost u.
DAMN IT!
but its ok..

u know what..


that u have been giving me all these time..
harsh..


i do need these


A bottle of these would do me well. It would do everyone well, wouldn’t it?

Spray to forget the the shit you did last night, the guy who cheated on you, the girl who left you, people that used you, the people who hurt you, all the mistakes you made.

Painful, emotional memories that people would most like to forget may be the toughest to leave behind.



I need a load of these....

now..


my heart is under construction..
lots of damages need to be repaired..

n to u..


i've forgive u n letting u go freely just like what u wanted too..
i really hope u r happy with ur decisions

don't BOTHER what i feel..

just go with it & remember
PLEASE DON'T HURT PEOPLE AROUND U ANYMORE


but..
i think u know how does it feels when she left u before right..
especially..
brake-up with u for another person..

and 4 myself..


because


**********

No comments:

Post a Comment