Monday, September 5, 2011

RAYAlicious..


Assalamualaikum..

hey guyss...

its been a aweek already we r celebrating Hari Raya Aidilfitri..

how's ur eid??

mine??
 just OK laa..

nothing special punn..:)

nahh..

i'll tell my story through those picture..

MY 1ST RAYA:


my parent in purple..
:)


its meee...
hehehe..:p


at my cousin FUTURE husband..
heheh..
:)


THEM


with my couszzz


with my abang..
wee~

MY 2ND RAYA :

basically my raya most of the time i spend it at sony..
kena kerja maa..


hehe..
me..apple..liew


ah sean..
my supervisor..
hehe.


hehehe..:))
heart tuk semua...


waa sudah lme x jmpa ini budak..
on 2nd raya ini budak datang sony..
mish u la dude..
hek4..;p..

selain dia..
there r many more fwen of mine come here n meet me.....


hehe..
cik chappy pun i jmpa dieh on my raya..


my baby...
hehehe..;p..


mua bff..
:)
love u dude..
hahaha~~


my adik cuk macam



2nd raya + last day for apple..
sobs2


hehehe..
the others not in ths picture bcoz CUTI RAYAAAA...

ok..
itu jew..
take care guys...
:)

SELAMAT HARI RAYA 
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN

No comments:

Post a Comment