Sunday, October 23, 2011

tak faham..

hye guys..
ermm..
actually i don't know where to start..
urmm..
...................................
lately i'm having conflict bout my love life..
yes..
seriously i do have problem bout it..


but for now..
i'm lil bit confused..

after all these years...
finally u own me..
but u??

i don't know..
is it me or things are different now..
everything had changed..

u keep saying that u missed me..
are u sure what u were saying??

"why people will begin to to realize how important the person is in life after he/she left ..??"

urm..

sometime i wonder..
i'm i needed in ur life just to fulfill ur needs??

*sigh


but unfortunately..
its not what i expected..


its always happen to me..
what i mean is..


and i realized that...


.........


have a good life...
as ur wish..
yeah..
we're back being
SINGLE

wish u all the best....


No comments:

Post a Comment