Friday, November 25, 2011

휴일 ♥


HolidayLicious!!


haaa..
the time have come..
holiday timeee!!
this time i spent my holiday with my friend, cousin n my cousin fiance..
our journey begins...

21 November 2011

 Penang to Kuala Lumpur

hhehe..
1st of all..
tadaaaa~~


picture above..
its me of course..
n beside me Mr. Sabidi Mohd..
my formal supervisor sat Sony Center.
*wink

below here :


my cousin & her fiance


haa..
Ice Scatting time!!
we r at Sunway Pyramid..


pose!
snap! snap! snap!
hahah..






'

last pose b4 heading back to our hotel..


ehh wait.!!
we have our diner at POPYE!




hungry BID..
HAHAHAH!!! 

My day does not end just like that..
guess what..
after few years being friend..
FINALLY!
the time have come..
we finally met that day..
:)
sayasangathepidapatjumpaawakgiler!


22 November 2011



our parking tiket..
wohooo!!


us..

so.on or 2nd day..
we are heading to

Subang to Melaka

when we reach Melaka
we check in at Kelebang Beach Resort..






23 November 2011

















24 November 2011





thats all!!
:)

2 comments:

  1. Salam perkenalan , saya pun baru balik dari melaka ,buat assignment sambil melawat tempat sejarah :D cuaca kt melaka panas sangat

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye dya..waa untung laa wat asgmnt smbl jenjalan//hope ur assgmnt went well..gud luck dear.:)

    ReplyDelete