Thursday, February 9, 2012

kerachut !

Assalamualaikum..

Oola!

Agak lame x mengUPDATE my bloggy nie..
Tons of stories I would like 2 share with u guys..
Cite dari last year until presents..
I guess I need 2 post lots of new entry I guess..
( 2-3 entry je kot…. ;p )
Dengan lafaz
Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim
Cik Fotocam
mula bercerita dengan al-kisah pertama….


CAMPING TIME!!!!
Location :
Pantai Kerachut, penang
Date :
24 – 25 Dec 2011
With :
kak atie & sabeedy mohd Family n Friends

After decline-ing a lots of their invitation to join their family gathering
Finally I’ve decided to join my formal supervisor & his sister invitation this time..

So..
After planned everything for weeks..
The time have come..

We met each other in front of DBM hospital..
After that we r n our way to Kerachut..
As usual..
I’ll let my picture tell u guys what happens on our trip..
:) 




























hehe..
thats all..
daaa~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment