Monday, July 9, 2012

MELAKAlicious !


Assalamualaikum..
Hye uolls..
Hehe…

Seriously
it’s been a while I didn’t jot anythg over here..
Huhu!
I’ve been away from Penang actually 4 da last 3 weeks..
Away to MELAKA bebeh!!

I won’t tell u guys what actually I’m doing there..
It’s quite complicated to explain here..

So..
What am I going t do is
share with u guys the enjoyment I had when I was there..

1st
I would like to intro mua new friend over there..
Thanks a lot to Fatin for introducing me to them..
If not,
I’ll die because of boredness in Melaka..
Hahah.. ;p

They Are :
Asma (baby), A.m, Boy (pijan), Epy Pipi, Epol, Faeez (boboy) & Pjie

Here we go!


its me of course..


studymates.. ;p
lokasi sasaran :
Mcd


kacau tempat keje org..
maap ye cik fatin..
tak kaco dah pas nie..





variety of me & boy
;p



with Faeez senget..;p


nampk tak!!
PROPA sangattt!!!!
hahaha..
;p


boy,epol,pjie n me


focus!



i have no comment bout this pix..;p


mini toon tolong lah amek diorg bekerje jd model e ap ke..
hehehe


aww~!!


cool man ur new hair cut!


wee!~!!



on my way to Melacca Central..
going back to penang..
huhuhu..

-watikah terakhir b4 leaving melaka to them-


-from ASMA to me-


its been a great moment there..

i've learn alot bout human nature..

sometime, high expectation can bring us down..
"high expectation high frustration"

hehe..
and so..

be alert in any thing happens around us..
it might affect us somehow..

guys, take note that :
" though miles may lie between us, we are never far apart, for friendship doesn't count miles, it measured by "



No comments:

Post a Comment