Friday, May 6, 2011

weewitt!!

Assalamualaikum..
ALOHA!!
Hehe..
FINALLY..my final exam settled..
So officially
Yesterday (5may2011)
Was my last day at ICT..
I do really hope all my papers will be ok..
Pray 4 me guys..
;)
C happy face below here:
Hehe...
It’s been 3 years already I’m there!!
Unbelievable …
There are lots of memories to be remembered..
The crazyness I had with them..
Studying.. Movie-ing.. Bowling..
And many more…
Below here few pictures taken from
semester 1 till semester 6 :
SEMESTER 1:

My metric card..ngee~~ 

Mish my old hair..huhuhu


Me and Danny...
The one who bring me to photography…


B4 Majlis Pembacaan Ikrar 4 semester 1 student


Me buddies

ICT open day 

us


b4 class..


santai...


 mandi SUNGAI!!

SEMESTER 2:

WORD HUNTER CHALLENGE


Street Socer :)


wink!


3rd place only..;)


hehehehe..;p


movie-ing


lepak tepi laut.. :)


wee~~

SEMESTER 3:



W.A.N.T.E.D





session 2009/2010 : Exco Kebajikan Pelajar & Penghuni Asrama
session 2010/ 2011 : Naib Yg Di-Pertua MPPict


The whole Board of Directors
Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar ICT 2009/2010


hafiz & me
on our way to college after BAKSIS with USM 
SEMESTER 4:


making BUBUR


bubur da siap!!


games that we've joined..;p..
its juz 4 fun actually..
SEMESTER 5:


berbuka puase bersame!!
mish time nieh


me.. jannah & nadz


my assignment group..
SEMESTER 6:



sambutan maulidur rasul


ngan danny lg..


bowling besame :)



dak-dak comel batch june 2008/2009 ICT


 ZUL!!
gonna mish u la dude..;p..


heheh..;p..


C!!
kalo x kaco ak mang x senang la idup dia..;p..

 My Room8!!


wee~~
ballooonss!!!


me..kak nana..angah


merayau ke museum USM
hehe..;p..

thats all..
actually there are more picture's to put here..
cukup la ini pun da cukup banyak asenye..

guys:
gonna mish u guys lots!!
gud luck 4 ur future !!



No comments:

Post a Comment